Thursday 26 June 2008

Getting Ready

It's the 'big day' tomorrow, when at last after 4+ weeks of waiting, I find out what is confronting me and the future possibly holds. I have to say it's been a long week so far. Today I mainly spent tidying up around the house, putting everything away and ear marking what I have to throw out around the house. I want to be prepared for what ever lies in front of me. I also did some shopping in Cleveland. The early morning was spent working on terrain for a CFS3 enhancement project. I want to get my little part right before any treatment disrupts such. The latest batch of terrain is rendering as I type this.

Anything is possible..... it's a pity this happening now. There are new treatments such as trabectedin/Yondelis which appear to effective against liposarcoma being trialed as well as other new chemo based treatments. I'm dreading major surgery which is quite on the cards....... :( Yondelis has also been trialed and used on compassionate grounds in Australia. Whether I would qualify I don't know.

Roll on tomorrow.

Rob

No comments: