Monday 10 November 2008

New Blog

I am in the process of creating a new blog called Sarcoma Insight. That blog will focus on my personal insights as a lay person and sufferer of myxiod liposarcoma and will also look other health issues such as diabetes and infection. I have had a significant medical history most of this decade culminating in these two sarcomas. I am hoping that some of my experiences and insights may help others understand and research this dreadful disease. I also hope to translate relevant medical issues to a form that other lay persons such as myself can easily understand. These articles won't be of wiki standard however. I'll also post a link here on occasion when I write an article.

This blog, Rob's Cancer Journey, will continue to document my ongoing, and hopeful survival of this illness.

No comments: