Sunday 28 December 2008

Life goes on

Firstly, I realise I'm a bit late, but I would like to wish all my blog readers all the best for the festive season and a prosperous and happy 2009.

For the time being I'm regarding myself as sarcoma free until the medical profession tells me otherwise. The only effects on my daily existence, from what I've been through, are a great deal of fatigue, and the messy ulcer on my backside, which takes a lot of work keeping clean. I do have other health issues which I will follow through with GP's etc. , one of which may transpire to be sarcoma when investigated. I hope not!

I had a quiet Christmas at home. A trip across to Victoria Point for last minute shopping on Christmas eve left me very fatigued with a very tight chest on top of everything else. I did manage to catch up with my relatives on the phone and thank them for their presents. Hopefully I'll have a bit more energy after new year.

Anyway life goes on and I'm not planning on wasting too much time and have started working on my hobbies again. 3D Modeling is certainly worth keeping up as it may help with future income or at least supplement such. It is relaxing though a bit sedentary.

The weather here is very hot at the moment and this region, South East Queensland, certainly has had a very active storm season. I'm longing for cooler less stressful weather. Last night it was 24C° (75.2°F) at midnight + humidity. It was 2:00AM before I would have fallen asleep. I slept in until 10:00AM today (Sunday) LOL.

Anyway I'm hoping for a sarcoma free year in 2009, and no more surgery I hope.

cheers

Rob

1 comment:

Celia Dave said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphomaIntestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumorsNon-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerHIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder, Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967